Managing your shareholding
RBS shareholders can manage their shareholding online by signing up to Investor Centre, the free, secure online service operated by our Registrar, Computershare Investor Services PLC. This will give you instant access to your shareholding and allow you to take advantage of the following features:
- View your current RBS share balance and the market value;
- View your share balances and market values for all your Computershare managed holdings
- Update your home address across your entire portfolio in a single transaction
- View your transaction and payment history
- Elect to receive important shareholder communications by email or in hard copy
- Download useful forms
Create an account
To access Investor centre you will need to create an account by entering:
- The name of the company in which you hold shares (Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The))
- Your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) which begins with a C, I, or G followed by 10 numbers and can be found at the top of any shareholder correspondence received from Computershare; and
- Your postcode or Country if outside of the UK or Channel Islands
You will then be asked to create a unique user ID and password and to agree to the terms and conditions of the site. As an additional security measure, Computershare will send a unique activation code to your registered address. The activation code is used to validate your account and provide you with full access to the Investor Centre service.
To contact Computershare directly please contact:
Computershare Investor Services PLC
Tel: +44 870 702 0135
Fax: +44 870 703 6009
Important information on share scams/fraud
Over the last few years many companies have become aware that their shareholders have received unsolicited phone calls or correspondence concerning investment matters. Shareholders are advised to be very wary of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports.
If you are approached by fraudsters please tell the FCA using the share fraud reporting form at www.fca.org.uk/scams, where you can find out more about investment scams. You can also call the FCA Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.
If you have already paid money to share fraudsters you should contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.